The RapidLaser is a cost effective and affordable frame and chassis check-up tool for workshops, race teams, bike dealers, and dismantlers. It determines misalignment and reveals hidden frame damage in a fast and precise manner.
Check & Measure
Carry out proper frame and chassis check-ups and measurements effortlessly! Recommended for both professional/shop and individual use!
With the RapidLaser, you can carry out these tasks:
You're in Safe Hands
- Rear wheel alignment check - Improper alignment of the rear wheel results in excessive wear on the sprocket teeth, drive chain, wheel bearings, cush-drive, axle and tire.
- Bent/twisted swingarm check - Just like a misaligned rear wheel, a bent/twisted swingarm results in a poorly handling motorcycle, uneven tire and drive-train (chain and rear sprocket) wear but in a more serious and dangerous way. For safety reasons, motorcycles with a bent/twisted swingarm shouldn’t be used until the problem has been rectified. If the bike hasn’t been dropped, check the swingarm bearings first.
- Bent/twisted headstock check - Motorcycle frames are prone to bending/twisting in case of a crash, even more in a frontal collision. Not only will the smallest deviation compared to the factory state render the bike useless, it is very dangerous for street and track riding and must be taken care of immediately. A frame damage is considered as one of the most serious damage to a motorcycle.
- Bent/twisted fork leg check - Even a simple, slow-speed low-side can easily bend the fork tubes and lower triple clamp in one go, so this is another crucial area of bike checks, yet again, this has a very serious impact on handling.
- Wheelbase measurement - An altered wheelbase can be a tell-tale sign of a frontal collision too, as a shorter wheelbase occurs only when the steering angle (rake) gets steeper (in case of a stock geometry bike). In order to carry out a successful wheelbase measurement, you need to have the bike in a factory condition regarding the drive-train: new, oem spec chain (including chain slack), sprockets front and rear, as the values given from the manufacturers only apply in stock trim.
Built from quality materials and parts with longevity in mind. Supplied with carrying case, making storage and transportation safe and easy.
Legendary Build Quality
Made by Healtech Electronics, the industry benchmark for quality and performance in powersports electronics since 2003. Backed by a 30-day satisfaction money-back guarantee (restrictions apply) and 1 year transferable warranty (must have original sales receipt).
Ease of Use
The RapidLaser allows you to diagnose frame/chassis issues without the need to remove fairings/bodywork. A huge time saver!