The SpeedoHealer is an electronic device which will enable your bike's speedo and odometer to show realistic information. In addition, the Speedo Healer can convert Km/h to MPH in real time (or from MPH to Km/h).
In regard to the technical specifications and included functions, the SpeedoHealer is the best calibrator currently available, with the most features, best warranty, easiest setup with digital interface, and best post-purchase support.
Top Speed Memory recalls your recent real top speed to your factory speedometer display at the press of a button and will still work after the ignition is cycled off and back on later.
Eliminating "factory inaccuracy", which may be as much as 10%
- Account for changes in tire size/profiles
- Make gear ratio changes, such as sprocket conversions on motorcycles
- Use to output lower MPH and by-pass (alter around for top speed Bonneville or radar-trap runs) the built-in factory speed limiter on specific models (email for more information if not clear)
- Adjust for new speedo face-plate with different scale
- Requirement for absolute accurate odometer or speedometer
- Requirement to characterize the display unit of the vehicle (stability, error % and linearity)
What do you gain with SpeedoHealer?
- Accurate speedometer and/or odometer no matter what you change on your vehicle
- Your odometer won't show more miles/kms than you ride (RESALE VALUE!)
- Top Speed Memory (Ever wondered HOW FAST you were going?)
- Safety: your speedometer will always clearly indicate your actual speed, without lag
- Optimal performance (certain vehicles require accurate speed signal to deliver the most performance)
- Widest calibration range along with the finest increments (0.1% steps, range of +9999.9% to -99.9%)
- The best accuracy (0.025%)
- Have the most features
- Plug-n-Go Kits are available for the major Japanese bikes, Ducati, Aprilia, Triumph, Harley-Davidson, KTM, and Hyosung
- Quick and easy setup through the on-line calculator
- 100% weather proof design, it is built to last
- The lightest re-calibrator with the most compact dimensions
- Each unit is extensively tested prior to shipping. Guaranteed to work.
The digital V.4 kit also includes:
* User Friendly Interface: Easy to program, review and update the stored parameters
* Extended Calibration Range: Works even for special applications, like with different engine/gauge combinations
* Detachable Remote Button: Top speed recall now comes with detachable TSM button standard on all units
* Dual Stored Data: Allows storing of two independent calibration values, and switching among them by the press of a button. Has clear visual confirmation of the value in use. Useful for road/track use when changing gearing. Also, easy to bypass speed limiter when on the track.
* Km/h to MPH Conversion: Allows you to review and enable/disable conversion at the press of a button. (can also convert MPH to Km/h simply with percentage change)
* Lower Power Draw: Reduced power consumption with auto-standby. Works from as low as 3v supply.
Each unit is extensively tested, and comes with a 30-day money back guarantee if for any reason it fails to meet your expectation (All parts must be returned in original condition), a TWO YEAR unlimited replacement guarantee, and a limited lifetime warranty. The product may not be damaged or subjected to over-voltage.
(Non-ABS models only: for ABS models use the SH-U01, and email us for specific installation help since you must tap the speed signal AFTER the ABS module, or at the dash connector, depending on model)
DUCATI Desmosedici RR (2008), Hypermotard [ALL variants] (2008-2012), Monster 400 (2001-2008), Monster 600 (2001), Monster 620 (2002-2006), Monster 695 (2007-2008), Monster 696 [non-ABS] (ALL years), Monster 750 ie (2002), Monster 795 [non-ABS] (ALL years), Monster 796 [non-ABS] (ALL years), Monster 796 Corse Stripe [non-ABS] (ALL years), Monster 800 (2003-2004), Monster 900 (2000-2002), Monster 1000 (2003-2005), Monster 1100 [non-ABS] (ALL years), Monster S2R (2005-2008), Monster S4 (2002), Monster S4R (2003-2008), Multistrada [ALL, non-ABS] (2003-2012), Superbike 749
(2003-2006), Superbike 848 (2008-2013), Superbike 999 (2003-2007), Superbike 1098 (2007-2009), Superbike 1198 (2009-2017), ST3 [non-ABS] (2004-2007), ST4s [non-ABS] (2004-2005), Streetfighter [ALL variants] (2009-2015), Supersport [ALL variants]
MV AGUSTA Brutale 750 (ALL years), Brutale 910 (ALL years), F3 [ALL variants] (ALL years), F4 750 (ALL years), F4 1000 (2003-2009)
SH-D02: DUCATI SportClassic [ALL variants] (2005-2010)
SH-U01: DUCATI Monster 696 [ABS] (ALL years), Monster 795 [ABS] (ALL years), Monster 796 [ABS] (ALL years), Monster 796 Corse Stripe [ABS] (ALL years), Monster 797 (ALL years), Monster 1100 [ABS] (ALL years), Monster 1100 EVO (ALL years), Monster Diesel (2012-2013), Multistrada [ALL, non-ABS] (2013-2015), ST3s [ABS] (2006-2007), ST4s [ABS] (2004-2005)