The SpeedoHealer is an electronic device which will enable your bike's speedo and odometer to show realistic information. In addition, the Speedo Healer can convert Km/h to MPH in real time (or from MPH to Km/h).
In regard to the technical specifications and included functions, the SpeedoHealer is the best calibrator currently available, with the most features, best warranty, easiest setup with digital interface, and best post-purchase support.
Top Speed Memory recalls your recent real top speed to your factory speedometer display at the press of a button and will still work after the ignition is cycled off and back on later.
Eliminating "factory inaccuracy", which may be as much as 10%
- Account for changes in tire size/profiles
- Make gear ratio changes, such as sprocket conversions on motorcycles
- Use to output lower MPH and by-pass (alter around for top speed Bonneville or radar-trap runs) the built-in factory speed limiter on specific Honda, Kawasaki, and Yamaha bikes, such as the CBR1000RR, R1, ZX10R and ZX14.
Note: you need the GIpro w/ATRE to remove the speed limiter on Suzukis
- Adjust for new speedo face-plate with different scale
- Requirement for absolute accurate odometer or speedometer
- Requirement to characterize the display unit of the vehicle (stability, error % and linearity)
What do you gain with SpeedoHealer?
- Accurate speedometer and/or odometer no matter what you change on your vehicle
- Your odometer won't show more miles/kms than you ride (RESALE VALUE!)
- Top Speed Memory (Ever wondered HOW FAST you were going?)
- Safety: your speedometer will always clearly indicate your actual speed, without lag
- Optimal performance (certain vehicles require accurate speed signal to deliver the most performance)
- Widest calibration range along with the finest increments (0.1% steps, range of +9999.9% to -99.9%)
- The best accuracy (0.025%)
- Have the most features
- Plug-n-Go Kits are available for the major Japanese bikes, Ducati, Triumph, Harley-Davidson, KTM, and Hyosung
- Quick and easy setup through the on-line calculator
- 100% weather proof design, it is built to last
- The lightest re-calibrator with the most compact dimensions
- Each unit is extensively tested prior to shipping. Guaranteed to work.
The digital V.4 kit also includes:
* User Friendly Interface: Easy to program, review and update the stored parameters
* Extended Calibration Range: Works even for special applications, like with different engine/gauge combinations
* Detachable Remote Button: Top speed recall now comes with detachable TSM button standard on all units
* Dual Stored Data: Allows storing of two independent calibration values, and switching among them by the press of a button. Has clear visual confirmation of the value in use. Useful for road/track use when changing gearing. Also, easy to bypass speed limiter when on the track.
* Km/h to MPH Conversion: Allows you to review and enable/disable conversion at the press of a button. (can also convert MPH to Km/h simply with percentage change)
* Lower Power Draw: Reduced power consumption with auto-standby. Works from as low as 3v supply.
Each unit is extensively tested, and comes with a 30-day money back guarantee if for any reason it fails to meet your expectation (All parts must be returned in original condition), a TWO YEAR unlimited replacement guarantee, and a limited lifetime warranty. The product may not be damaged or subjected to over-voltage.
SH-K01: ER-4F (2010-2012), ER-4N (2010-2014), ER-6F (2006-2017), ER-6N (2006-2017), Estrella (ALL years), KLE650 (2006-2017), Ninja 250R [FI model] (2014-2015), Ninja 300 (2013-2018), Ninja 400R (2010-2016), Ninja 650 (2012-2018), Ninja 650R (2006-2011), Ninja 1000 (2011-2013), Versys 650 (2006-2018), Vulcan S 650 (2015-2018), W650 (1999-2007), W800 (2011-2017), Z250 (2013-2014), Z300 (2015-2016), Z750 (2004-2006), Z1000 (2003-2006), Z1000 (2010-2013), Z1000SX (2011-2013), ZRX1200 (2009-2015), ZX-6R Ninja
(1998-2004), ZX-6R Ninja (2007-2012), ZX-6RR Ninja (2003-2004), ZX-9R Ninja (1998-2003), ZX-10R Ninja (2004-2005), ZZR600
(2005-2008), ZX-14 (2006-2011), ZZR1400 (2006-2011)
SH-K02: KAWASAKI D-Tracker 125 (2010-2015), D-Tracker 250 [non-FI model] (ALL years), D-Tracker 250 [FI model] (ALL years), KL250 Super Sherpa (1997-2010), KLX125 (2010-2015), KLX250 [non-FI model] (ALL years), KLX250 [FI model] (ALL years), Ninja 250SL / RR mono (2014-2016), VN1500 (2001-2008), VN1600 (2003-2009), Vulcan 1500 (2001-2008), Vulcan 1600 (2003-2009), Z250SL (2014-2016), ZX-12R Ninja (2000-2006)
SH-K03: GILERA GP800 (2007-2012)
HONDA CBR125R (2011-2015), CBR150R (2010-2015)
KAWASAKI VN2000 (2004-2011), Vulcan 2000 (2004-2011)
SH-K05: KAWASAKI Concours 14 (2008-2011), ZG1400 Concours (2008-2011), 1400GTR (2008-2011)
SH-KO6: KAWASAKI VN900 (2006-2015), VN1700 (2009-2014), Vulcan 900 (2006-2018), Vulcan 1700 (2009-2018), Z750 (2007-2012), Z750R
(2011-2012), Z800 (2013-2017), Z800e (2013-2017), Z1000 (2007-2009), ZX-10R Ninja (2006-2010)
SH-KO8: KAWASAKI KLX450R (2008-2014)
SH-H05: KAWASAKI Z125 Pro (2017-2018)
SH-S01: KAWASAKI KLV1000 (2004-2006)
SH-U01: KAWASAKI KLE300 (2017), Versys-X 300 (2017-2018), Z900 (2017-2018), ZX-6R Ninja (2005-2006), ZX-6RR Ninja (2005-2006)
SH-V4-AB+SH-K01: KAWASAKI KFX450R [ATV] (ALL years)
SH-V4-AB+SH-K07: KAWASAKI Teryx4 [ATV] (ALL years)
SH-V4-AB+SH-U01: KAWASAKI Brute Force 750 [ATV] (ALL years), Mule [ATV] (ALL years), Teryx [ATV] (ALL years)
SH-V4-C+SH-U01: KAWASAKI Ninja 1000 (2014-2018), Versys 1000 (2012-2018), Z1000 (2014-2018), Z1000SX (2014-2018)
KAWASAKI ZX-6R (2005-2006), ZX-6RR (2005-2006)
Kawasaki KVF750 [ATV] (2008-2011)
Speedohealer kit choices:
- SH-V4: Standard Controller
Used for just correcting speedometer/odometer.
- SHV4-AB: Controller with remote AB Switching
Includes a remote A/B switch to change between two calibration values easily, without having to access the control box. Set A bank to correct speedo/odometer error. Set B bank for top speed. Switch back and forth on the fly via the remote cable and button.
- SH-V4-C: Special Controller
Used for specific models: KAWASAKI Ninja 1000 (2014-2018), Versys 1000 (2012-2018), Z1000 (2014-2018), Z1000SX (2014-2018)