The SpeedoHealer is an electronic device which will enable a Harley's speedo and odometer to show realistic information.
In regard to the technical specifications and included functions, the SpeedoHealer is the best calibrator currently available, with the most features, best warranty, easiest setup with digital interface, and best post-purchase support.
Top Speed Memory recalls your recent real top speed to your factory speedometer display at the press of a button and will still work after the ignition is cycled off and back on later.
Eliminating "factory inaccuracy", which may be as much as 10%
- Account for changes in tire size/profiles
- Make gear ratio changes, such as sprocket or pulley conversions
- Adjust for new speedo face-plate with different scale
- Requirement for absolute accurate odometer or speedometer
- Requirement to characterize the display unit of the vehicle (stability, error % and linearity)
What do you gain with SpeedoHealer?
- Accurate speedometer and/or odometer no matter what you change on your vehicle
- Your odometer won't show more miles than you ride (RESALE VALUE!)
- Top Speed Memory (Ever wondered HOW FAST you were going?)
- Safety: your speedometer will always clearly indicate your actual speed, without lag
- Optimal performance (certain vehicles require accurate speed signal to deliver the most performance)
- Widest calibration range along with the finest increments (0.1% steps, range of +9999.9% to -99.9%)
- The best accuracy (0.025%)
- Have the most features
- Plug-n-Go Kits for most modern Harley models
- Quick and easy setup through the on-line calculator
- 100% weather proof design, it is built to last
- The lightest re-calibrator with the most compact dimensions
- Each unit is extensively tested prior to shipping. Guaranteed to work.
The digital V.4 kit also includes:
* User Friendly Interface: Easy to program, review and update the stored parameters
* Extended Calibration Range: Works even for special applications, like with different engine/gauge combinations
* Detachable Remote Button: Top speed recall now comes with detachable TSM button standard on all units
* Dual Stored Data: Allows storing of two independent calibration values, and switching among them by the press of a button. Has clear visual confirmation of the value in use.
* Km/h to MPH Conversion: Allows you to review and enable/disable conversion at the press of a button. (can also convert MPH to Km/h simply with percentage change)
* Lower Power Draw: Reduced power consumption with auto-standby. Works from as low as 3v supply.
Each unit is extensively tested, and comes with a 30-day money back guarantee if for any reason it fails to meet your expectation (All parts must be returned in original condition), a TWO YEAR unlimited replacement guarantee, and a limited lifetime warranty. The product may not be damaged or subjected to over-voltage.
APPLICATION GUIDE (Updated: January 2019)
SH-HA1: HARLEY DAVIDSON Big Twin models with 5 spd. (1998-2006), ALL with Marelli or VDO ign. (ALL years)
SH-HA2: BUELL 1125R/CR (2008-2010), XB12STT Lightning Super TT (ALL years)
SH-HA3: HARLEY DAVIDSON Sportster Models (2007-2013), V-Rod Models (2008-2017), Big Twin models with 6 spd. (2007-2015), ALL VRSC models (e.g. V-Rod) (ALL years)
SH-U01 (Universal/splicing kit): HARLEY DAVIDSON Dyna Models (2010), ALL with Delphi ign (excl VRSC) (ALL years)
Updated: January 2019
IMPORTANT NOTE: With Harley-Davidson motorcycles, any correction beyond a very modest amount of
speedometer recalibration (even though it's correcting erroneous
reading) does interfere with cruise control and the 6th gear indicator.