The SpeedoHealer is an electronic device which will enable your bike's speedo and odometer to show realistic information. In addition, the Speedo Healer can convert Km/h to MPH in real time (or from MPH to Km/h).
In regard to the technical specifications and included functions, the SpeedoHealer is the best calibrator currently available, with the most features, best warranty, easiest setup with digital interface, and best post-purchase support.
Top Speed Memory recalls your recent real top speed to your factory speedometer display at the press of a button and will still work after the ignition is cycled off and back on later.
Eliminating "factory inaccuracy", which may be as much as 10%
- Account for changes in tire size/profiles
- Make gear ratio changes, such as sprocket conversions on motorcycles
- Use to output lower MPH and by-pass (alter around for top speed Bonneville or radar-trap runs) the built-in factory speed limiter on specific Honda, Kawasaki, and Yamaha bikes, such as the CBR1000RR, R1, ZX10R and ZX14.
Note: you need the GIpro w/ATRE to remove the speed limiter on Suzukis
- Adjust for new speedo face-plate with different scale
- Requirement for absolute accurate odometer or speedometer
- Requirement to characterize the display unit of the vehicle (stability, error % and linearity)
What do you gain with SpeedoHealer?
- Accurate speedometer and/or odometer no matter what you change on your vehicle
- Your odometer won't show more miles/kms than you ride (RESALE VALUE!)
- Top Speed Memory (Ever wondered HOW FAST you were going?)
- Safety: your speedometer will always clearly indicate your actual speed, without lag
- Optimal performance (certain vehicles require accurate speed signal to deliver the most performance)
- TOP SPEED DERESTRICTOR ("TSD") module for models (like Goldwings) with super low speed limiter
- Widest calibration range along with the finest increments (0.1% steps, range of +9999.9% to -99.9%)
- The best accuracy (0.025%)
- Have the most features
- Plug-n-Go Kits are available for most Honda models
- Quick and easy setup through the on-line calculator
- 100% weather proof design, it is built to last
- The lightest re-calibrator with the most compact dimensions
- Each unit is extensively tested prior to shipping. Guaranteed to work.
The digital V.4 kit also includes:
* User Friendly Interface: Easy to program, review and update the stored parameters
* Extended Calibration Range: Works even for special applications, like with different engine/gauge combinations
* Detachable Remote Button: Top speed recall now comes with detachable TSM button standard on all units
* Dual Stored Data: Allows storing of two independent calibration values, and switching among them by the press of a button. Has clear visual confirmation of the value in use. Useful for road/track use when changing gearing. Also, easy to bypass speed limiter when on the track.
* Km/h to MPH Conversion: Allows you to review and enable/disable conversion at the press of a button. (can also convert MPH to Km/h simply with percentage change)
* Lower Power Draw: Reduced power consumption with auto-standby. Works from as low as 3v supply.
Each unit is extensively tested, and comes with a 30-day money back guarantee if for any reason it fails to meet your expectation (All parts must be returned in original condition), a TWO YEAR unlimited replacement guarantee, and a limited lifetime warranty. The product may not be damaged or subjected to over-voltage.
SH-V4 + SH-H01
HONDA CB400SF (1999-2005), CB600F Hornet (2003-2006), CB600S Hornet (2000-2002), CB900F Hornet (2002-2008), CB1100SF
(1999-2004), CB1300 S/F (1998-2015), CBF600 (2004-2007), CBR600F (1995-2010), CBR600F3 (1995-1998), CBR600F4 (1999-2000), CBR600F4i (2001-2006), CBR600FS (2001-2003), CBR600RR (2003-2004), CBR900RR Fireblade (1994-2003), CBR919RR Fireblade
(1996-1999), CBR929RR Fireblade (2000-2001), CBR954RR Fireblade (2002-2003), CBR1100XX Blackbird (1996-2008), GL1800 Goldwing (2001-2017), GL1800 Goldwing F6B (2013-2017), GL1800 Goldwing F6C Valkyre (2014-2016), 599 Hornet
(2003-2006), 919 Hornet (2002-2008), RVT1000R RC51 (2000-2006), ST1300 / Pan European (2002-2015), VFR750 (1994-1997), VFR800 Interceptor (1998-2006), VT125C (1999-2009), VT750C/S [non-FI model] (2004-2007), VT750C [FI model] (2007), VT750S [FI model] (2007), VTR1000 SP1 (2000-2001), VTR1000 SP2 (2002-2006), VTR1000F FireStorm/SuperHawk (1997-2005), VTX1800 (2002), X11 (1999-2004), X4 (1997-2003), XL125V Varadero (2001-2006), XL1000V Varadero (1999-2004)
SH-V4 + SH-H02
HONDA CB1000R (2008-2019), CBF1000 F/FA (2006-2018), CBR600RR (2005-2006), CBR1000RR Fireblade [non-ABS] (2004-2005)
SH-V4 + SH-H03
HONDA CB250F [with digital trip/odo] (2015), CB300F (2015-2018), CB300R (2018-2019), CBF500 (2004-2008), CBR250R (2011-2015), CBR300R (2015-2019), CBR1000RR Fireblade [non-ABS] (2006-2007), NRX1800 (2004-2006), Silver Wing [non-ABS] (2001-2014), Valkyrie Rune (2004-2006), VFR800 Interceptor (2007-2013), VT400 [FI model] (2009-2014), VT750C/S [non-FI model] (2008-2011), VT750C [FI model] (2008-2019), VT750S [FI model] (2008-2009), VTX1300 (2003-2011), VTX1800 (2003-2012), XL125V Varadero
(2007-2014), XL1000V Varadero (2005-2012)
SH-V4 + SH-H04
HONDA VT750C/S [non-FI model] (1997-2003)
SH-V4 + SH-H05
HONDA CB400X (2013-2016), CB400F (2013-2015), CB500F (2013-2019), CB500X (2013-2019), CB650F (2014-2018), CB650R (2019), CBF600 (2008-2012), CBR400R (2013-2015), CBR500R (2013-2019), CBR600F (2011-2013), CBR600RR (2007-2019), CBR650F (2014-2018), CBR650R (2019), CBR1000RR Fireblade [non-ABS] (2008), CMX300 Rebel (2017-2019), CMX500 Rebel (2017-2019), CRF1000L Africa Twin [w/o DCT] (2016-2019), CTX700 [w/o DCT] (2014-2017), DN-01 (2008-2010), NC400X (2013-2015), NC700 S/X (2012-2017), NC750 S/X (2014-2019), NSA700A (2008-2010), NT700V Deauville (2006-2015), PCX125 (2010-2015), PCX150 (2012-2019), SH125 (2013-2014), SH150 (2013-2014)
SH-V4 + SH-H06
HONDA CBR1000RR Fireblade [non-ABS] (2009-2019), CBR1000RR Fireblade [ABS] (2009-2016)
SH-V4 + SH-H07
HONDA CB400SF (2008-2017)
SH-V4 + SH-H08
HONDA CRF250L/M (ALL years), CTX1300 (2014-2015), Fury (2010-2018), Fury [non ABS] (2019), Interstate (2010-2016), Stateline
(2010-2017), VT1300 [ALL variants] (2010-2016)
SH-V4 + SH-H09
HONDA Grom [non-ABS] (ALL years), Monkey (2019), MSX125 [non-ABS] (ALL years)
SH-V4 + SH-H10
HONDA VT750S [FI model] (2010-2015)
SH-V4 + SH-H11
HONDA Grom [ABS] (ALL years), MSX125 [ABS] (ALL years)
SH-V4 + SH-H12
HONDA Super Cub C125 (2019)
SH-V4 + SH-U01
HONDA CB400SF (2006-2007), CB600F Hornet (2007-2013), CB1100 [non-ABS] (2010-2013), CB1100 [ABS] (2010-2018), CBF250
(ALL years), CBF300 (2018-2019), CBR1000RR Fireblade [ABS] (2017-2019), CBR1000RR SP/SP2 (2017-2019), CRF1000L Africa Twin [with DCT] (2016-2019), Crossrunner (ALL years), Crosstourer [w/o DCT] (ALL years), Crosstourer [with DCT] (ALL years), CTX700 [with DCT] (2014-2018), NC700 SD/XD/Integra [with DCT] (2012-2017), NC750 SD/XD/Integra [with DCT] (2014-2019), Sabre (2010-2012), SH300A (2016), SH300i (2007-2014), Silver Wing [ABS] (2003-2014), VFR800 Interceptor (2014-2016), VFR800X (ALL years), VFR1200F / FD (2010-2016), VFR1200X [w/o DCT] (ALL years), VFR1200X [with DCT] (ALL years), X-ADV 750 (2017-2018), XL700V Transalp [ABS] (2008-2014), XRE 300 (ALL years)
SH-V4-TSD + SH-U01
HONDA GL1800 Goldwing (2018-2019), GL1800 Goldwing F6B (2018-2019), GL1800 Goldwing Automatic DCT (2018-2019)
SH-V4-2WA + SH-H20
HONDA CB1100 [non-ABS] (2014-2018), XL700V Transalp [non-ABS] (2008-2014)
SH-V4-2WA + SH-U01